The reason why people cannot make good money, besides not having a clear plan is procrastination. If you don’t start today, you can never finished tomorrow.
I got some suggestions for you to get out of the fog and start executing your online journey plan properly:
1) Isolate Yourself (Leave Yourself alone)
To start something important in your life, the best way is to isolate yourself and forbid yourself from drinking, eating or watching tv until you finish task.
Lock yourself in your home or rent a space (if needed) and do not switch on your email or Facebook. You should only allow Google.com if you need to do research or ideally turn the computer off because it is a huge distraction too.
That is why sometimes I take holidays to focus on my work or fly with my selected collaborators to make sure that there is no distractions in executing the business plans.
2) Decided To Take Action
In our busy life today, most people do not take action until there is a sense of urgency and deadline, so I urge you to get started by creating circumstances that will force you to take action.
You can do below:
- Attend a seminar to immerse yourself completely in the topic and use peer pressure of classmates to get you moving
- Find an accountability partner to check on your work
- Enrolled yourself with coaching program from a mentor to kick your butt and reprimand you when you are slacking. (I use this and it works really well.)
3) Prioritize and Learn To Let Go
One of the many reasons why people do not execute in time is because they are swapped with work and cannot find time. Therefore, one way is to evaluate all the tasks on your hand and decide which one is to get started on. All the tasks might look important and what do you do?
You can outsource some of your work to:
- Portals like odesk.com or elance.com to hire a freelance online and its really cheap to get quality people because of the currency changes
Another way to recognize that not all tasks need to be completed and learn to drop some tasks and in the future, you will then embark on them when the time is rest.
So Stop Procrastinating, Start Making Money Online